Join the Zoom APWB Sunday Worship by clicking the link below.
If you have any tech issues please contact:
- Peter Mathams on 0410 515 630 for any Apple Mac/iPad issues.
- Peter Victor on 0428 567 466 for any Android issues.
Join the Zoom APWB Sunday Worship which is now being held at 9.30am. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UPDATED LINK FOR THE ZOOM SERVICE.
The service is also being livestreamed on our parish's Facebook page.
Please be aware that the service is recorded. By clicking the link or connecting via meeting ID, you consent to being part of this recorded service, which might identify your participation and/or virtual attendance (name and/or image), and may be posted to YouTube, the Parish Facebook page and/or the Parish website’. If you wish to remain anonymous you can leave your camera off and rename yourself but still participate or just dial in on the phone audio line.".
Meeting ID: 646 628 092
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+61 8 6119 3900 Australia
+61 8 7150 1149 Australia
+61 2 8015 6011 Australia
+61 3 7018 2005 Australia
+61 7 3185 3730 Australia
Meeting ID: 646 628 092
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdAf4R6NAg
By clicking above link or connecting via meeting ID you consent the footage being used publicy. If you wish to remain anonymous you can leave your camera off and rename yourself but still participate or just dial in on the phone audio line.
Issues of the Parish Extra newsletter from the executives can be found at this link.
It is important that you look after your health during this time of social isolation. Take care and stay positive, and here are some things to do:
- Remind yourself that this is a temporary period of isolation.
- Phone family and friends. It is important to stay in touch. Even write a letter to a friend!
- Try to maintain your normal daily routine, keep regular sleep routines and eat healthy foods. It’s easy when you’re in the middle of a crisis to let your normal routine slip.
- Try to maintain some physical activities.
- Take a short walk/sit outside for a short time. Fresh air is free.
- Avoid news and social media if you find it distressing.
- Do something you have been promising to do, like going through your linen cupboard, wardrobe or pantry!
With the COVID-19 pandemic causing us to temporarily cease worship services, we are developing ways to join in worship and other activities from home. The tech group and the executive (rector, wardens and treasurer) are currently meeting weekly via Zoom, an online video conferencing app. Each Zoom can be downloaded at https://zoom.us/download.
Online Sunday services: A Praise, Prayer and Proclamation service is being held on Sundays at 9am using Zoom. week an invitation email will be sent out with a link to the service. If you would like to join us each Sunday at 9:00am, and/or you need some help in downloading or using Zoom, please contact the office.
Good Friday service: The service will be held at 9am via zoom.
There will be no service held on Maundy Thursday or Easter Saturday.
Volunteers: Gay is working on new rosters for our online services. If anyone would like to volunteer to be a reader or help with the presentation of the service on Zoom please let us know.
Parish Prattles Facebook page: Thanks to Brian, we have a private Facebook page set up for parishioners. If you would like to join please let us know.
Café Ministry: Fr Scott is holding Cafe' ministry each Tuesday and Thursday at 10am on Zoom. If you would like to participate please contact him directly.