In order to ensure that we provide the safest provision for your child during COVID, it is vital that you pre-register your child before they attend youth groups. This registration form is only required once.
As you will be aware there are new standards to abide by to ensure we all keep safe. By acknowledging the following Diocesan protocol we can join together in keeping our kids Covid safe.
- Drop off and Pick up zone will be outside the Hall
- A contact register will be employed to provide a possible Covid trace source. A QR code is available
- Regular hand sanitization is compulsory
- 1.5m distancing is enforced
- If your child is sick, please keep them at home
These three forms will also be required for medical, indemnity and consent purposes. Please return completed forms to me or to the office. Thank you.
Form 1 Consent Form
Form 2 Medical Information
Form 5 Indemnity Form
Information updated 13 July 2020
Queensland Government advice:
Some people are at greater risk of getting very sick if they contact COVID-19. However, everyone is different. People at greater risk of serious illness if they get COVID-19 are strongly encouraged to exercise their judgment and consult with their doctor for advice on their specific situation.
Groups of people considered to be at higher risk of serious illness if they are infected with the virus:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions.
- People 65 years and older with chronic medical conditions. (Conditions included in the definition of ‘chronic medical conditions’ will be refined as more evidence emerges. The most current list can be accessed on the Department of Health website).
- People 70 years and older.
- People with compromised immune systems (see Department of Health website).
Tip: I agree that my child will not attend youth group if they are feeling unwell, even if mildly so